This year we have many exciting new changes at the market.
You spoke and we listened!
- We have new market hours from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- “Taste Tour of Lanark” food demos every 2nd Saturday starting June 14th with Roger Weldon from Generations Inn
- New Concession Vendors: Breakfast using local ingredients and lunch provided by Derek Pennell winner of Chopped Canada
- Summer Celebration on Saturday, June 21st with FREE Wagon rides between the Farmers’ Market and Lambs Down Park Festival
- Weekly Entertainment from local performers
What we need from you!
To show up every Saturday to support your local producers. Farmers’ are becoming a dying breed and we at the Carleton Place Farmers’ Market are grateful for the wonderful producers that come to sell their products at our markets. Come check out the seasonal vegetables, fruits and plants that are available from May to October.
Are you a farmer looking to off load some goods or a creative crafter wanting to get some exposure, then contact us or download the forms from the website. We are always looking to add new members to our growing market family.
Are you in a band or just interested in going it solo? We’re looking for reggae, soul, motown, folk, rock or any kind of music that can get people tapping their toes and shaking their hips! If you think can spread some good vibes through our market then shoot us a message!. We don’t have a budget to pay you but our customers are more than generous with their donations.
We’re always looking for more passionate peeps to join us on site! We are happy to help with those 40 hours of community service so get in touch with us and join our market team.