Our motto is:
“We make, we bake, we grow!”
How to Become a Vendor
We are always willing to consider new vendors who provide unique fully homemade or homegrown items to our customers.
Vendors must live within 50km of Carleton Place and must make, bake or grow what they sell!
Acceptance to the Carleton Place Farmers’ Market is contingent upon approval of the Carleton Place Farmers’ Market Executive.
- Applications must be fully completed to be reviewed.
- All applicants must have approval prior to admittance and participation.
As we are now in the midst of a busy market season, applications will take a few weeks to process. Please be patient with us.
CPFM Handbook (Read it! It has all our info and rules)
To Become a Vendor, Youth Vendor or Artisan at the Carleton Place Farmers Market, you need to apply using the online form available here.
Please submit forms online or mail the forms to the following address :
Carleton Place Farmers’ Market
99 Moore Street
Carleton Place, ON K7C2R3
Carleton Place Farmers Market Vendor Fee Information
The following are the rates for the market :
– Full season – $350 ( $ 50 deposit at time of submission and if not accepted, it will be refunded)
– Half season – $ 175 ($ 50 deposit at time of submission and if not accepted, it will be refunded)
2 PAYMENTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR FULL AND HALF SEASON VENDORS.
– Artisan – $30 per day
– Youth vendor (under the age of 18 years of age ) – $15 per day